Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Water & Soda Bottle Treats

Another idea  shown on last week's segment was a "Just Because" treat of a water bottle or soda.  These would be a great treat for anyone! And you can keep thinking of different things to package up.  My brother suggested Gatorade and a power bar for the sanitation workers! With Thanksgiving  & Christmas coming up, I think that is a perfect treat to leave them! 

Tip*****One thing I suggest is to do it with double sided cardstock for both visual appeal and sturdiness

These are really simple ideas and didn't take but a minute to make.  You can get all crazy and make the pouches alot cuter with more embellishments and add-ons, but one thing I really want to show is that you don't have to!  This is just as cute and the thought is just as sweet!! :) Alot of times, I can get sidetracked because I want to make it a "certain way" but instead I just never do it! I would rather do something than nothing. I love giving little gifts!

This first example is something I definitely would want to get! A DP with a pouch holding peanut M&Ms. :) yum.  The strip of paper is double sided, cut 4.5 inches wide and 12 inches long.  I just stapled the sides and punched a hole for the bottle with my 1 1/4 inch circle punch.  SO EASY!

Same directions here, but instead of candy, I put a mini bag of popcorn in the pouch.Here I used a water bottle and a lemonade pouch.  The paper was cut 3 inches wide and 9 inches long.  Literally, just eyed where I wanted the pouch made and instead of stapling, I stitched the sides on my sewing machine.
Again, this stuff isn't hard - really, there's nothing to it, 
but it is just taking a few extra minutes to make something a bit more special.  

No comments: