Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wicked Tickets!

A while back, my youngest daughter and I camped out with some friends at The Fabulous Fox theatre in downtown Atlanta to make sure that we didn't miss out on seeing Wicked the Musical when it comes to town.  Since we were camping out we took orders from our friends so that we could all go as a group.
Well, it's time to distribute the tickets and the other day, while at Michael's, I found a WICKED stamp in the $1 bin!!! How timely! so I stamped some lime green paper bags (had in stash) with the stamp using Versamark ink and embossed the image in black.  Punched a couple of holes, put tickets in and closed it up with some cute white and black gingham ribbon.  Was that necessary?  Well....no, but how much more fun to get your tickets in this cute package than just being handed them! Definitely time well spent for my friends! (don't tell them it just took a minute!!)

No comments: