Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You mean I missed Halloween!?!?!?

Just kidding!  But it DID fly by! Somehow it got lost with everything else I had going on.  I used to make awesome costumes for my kids but now they just pulled something together on their own. (granted, they are 13 & 16 and one is a college freshman!!) But for some reason my girls wanted to Trick-or-Treat this year.   It's the latest craze amongst teens - pretend for one night that you're still little!! I actually like that they want to stay young for a bit!

Our son did come home for the weekend and I did help him with his makeup - he was the Joker from The Dark Knight.  He came home because we had tickets to see Wicked! If ever you have a chance to go see it...GO! It is SO worth every penny! The minute it was over, I wanted to see it again!

Anyway, I didn't get a chance to post some altered letters I did and I will give you a peek at my mantle - or should I say my dusty mantle but hey! who wants to dust when there is paper to play with?!?! I love mantles!! The jack-o-lanterns have been taken down and put away for another year but it is still ready for Thanksgiving. :)











2 comments:

Emily said...

Sandee!!! I LOVE the mantle! I want a mantle, just so I can decorate it like that!

You're so creative. :)

Love ya,

Emily

Anonymous said...

Is your college son attractive?