Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A quick card holder


Yes, I realize it has been a LONG time since I last posted.  I have the great privilege of decorating our church and since Thanksgiving that is what I have been doing....along with planning many events! I didn't even get my own tree and decorations up until the 18th at 2am!!
While tidy-ing up on Saturday morning, I found myself with a stack of Christmas cards needing a home.  I, of course, wanted to display them but no where seemed suitable then I remembered I had an empty frame and some chicken wire (don't ask me how I had chicken wire!!)! So I took the frame out to the garage and started stapling chicken wire to the back of it.  It took about 10 minutes from start to finish! I brought it back in and propped it on our little buffet in the dining room.  I took some small clothespins I had and pinned the cards and pictures to the wire and had a great display!


BEFORE

STAPLE WIRE TO FRAME


TRIM END


READY FOR DISPLAY!












1 comment:

Kim said...

I love this idea!!