Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Blogging again

It has been almost six years since I posted to this blog! I didn't even know if it would even still exist ....I thought maybe unattended blogs got sent to some virtual graveyards for blogs.  To my surprise, I found my blog and posts safe and sound.  It is no longer Blogspot but who knew?? Now it is Blogger.  It took me a minute to figure out that Blogspot was now Blogger. When I went to update it and get it going again, I knew I needed help! I did what most people do when they need a service or product....I searched Etsy. I found LisasMenagerie and she was awesome! I did warn her ahead of time that I had been in a digital-coma of sorts.  She was patient with me (answered my zillion emails) and got my blog all set up so I could hold my head high while I reentered the blogging world.

Needless to say, things change and since my last post MUCH has changed. I am not longer working out of the home, I am back in school trying to finish up my art degree along with running an Etsy shop. I spend most of my days working on my Etsy shop orders, homework, home projects or chores including lots of sweeping and vacuuming of dog hair!

We acquired 2 puppies about 2 years ago which grew into REALLY BIG dogs! Who knew??Yeah...never had big dogs before. They are awesome and I don't think we will ever go back to small dogs (although they are SUPER cute!) but there is something really cool about large dogs even though they are alot of work. You have to wipe them down from head to paw when they come in from outside, brush them all the time to keep shedding down and going to the park is like taking children with all the harness, leashes and snacks.  It's a "WHOLE THING"!

Lately, I have been trying to bring myself into 2014 by revisiting all these apps I downloaded long ago but rarely use.  Now I'm thinking who even has time to work a job?? With blogging, tweets, instagrams, FB posts I'm like WHAAAAAAT!?? Then you add texting, email - I guess phone calls still count....kind of? The day just evaporates between refreshing the screen (and my mom wonders why I don't visit much). Anyway, I was shocked.  But I am back in the game and ready to blog, tweet, post, IG and whatever else may come.


No comments: