Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Valentine Flashback


These fun paperclips were done for the Valentine's Day segment on EveryDay with Marcus & Lisa. This is not only quick and easy but WAY cute to make anytime. Just change your paper/embellishments for any occasion...but hey! it's always appropriate to say I LOVE YOU! I made the Love Notes for my husband. It actually has a magnet on the back so that I can leave notes for him on the fridge.

The giant paperclips are from Target, but I have also bought them at Wal-Mart. You can find these in the office supplies. I punched two identical shapes, scotch-taped the paperclip onto one of the shapes, then double-sided tape the other punched shape on top....kind of like forming a sandwich with the paperclip in the middle of the paper punches. The large scallop punch I used is the Mega punch by Marvy and the smaller is from Stampin Up! ***The heart is a Heidi Swapp ghost heart but is painted on the back with acrylic paint. love those!***

Seeing these again makes me want to make some more! Perfect time to make some cute ones with fun spring colors and flowers. It's also a great way to use those scraps. :) Please note: these are GIANT paperclips - about 3.5 inches long!

No comments: